Prayer and Affirmation Life Builders

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Affirmation

The Life Builder’s Creed
TODAY, is the most important day of my life.
Yesterday, I had some victories, some struggles and failures,
but my yesterday is gone, forever.
The past is past! Done! Finished!
I cannot relive it. I cannot go back and change it.
But I will learn from it, so I can improve my life today.
TODAY! This moment! Right Now!
It is God’s gifts to me. It is all I have.
Tomorrow, with all it’s joys and sorrows, and triumphs and troubles,
is not here yet, and may never come.
Therefore, I will not worry, about tomorrow.
TODAY, is what God has given me. I will do my best, today.
I will give the best of my character, my gifts, and my abilities.
I will figure out, what’s most important, for today.
Those things, I will do, until they are done.
And when this day is finished, with God’s help, I will move forward
And get ready for tomorrow.
Then...
I shall go to sleep...
in peace...
content...
for I have done my best---
Today.